Our friends from Mickey Thompson were one of the few stops we made in the wheel and tire section today. They brought out not only new tire designs, but new sizes as well. For the new designs, the Sportsman SR Radial is lined up to replace the now classic Sportsman line. This tire features a harder compound that gives you a better ride and longer tire life. It even holds its own in the rain better than the Sportsman.
- Unique Flamed tread design that Provides Improved Wet Traction
- Radial Construction for High Mileage and Smooth Ride
- H-Speed Rated up to 130 m.p.h.
- Fronts can be used with our ET Street Radial
Mickey Thompson SR Radial & ET Street Radial II Video.
For those with modern day performance car that demand a tire that can wrap around a large set of brakes, Mickey has the ET Street Radial II.
- Soft Compound For Superior Traction On The Drag Strip
- Radial Construction for Excellent Ride Control on the Street
- Polyester Ply, Steel Belted for Strength and Durability
- D.O.T. Approved
For more information on these or any of Mickey Thompson’s wheels and tires, check out www.mickeythompsontires.com